Author: Eng. Md. Sirajul Islam.
Tang : 04.11.2023
The people of Bangladesh always want to change the political party rule. Their only advantage is that the local leaders of all parties can escape from the tyranny of the party and these local leaders also remember that they will be in power after five years? But this beautiful desire of the people has been axed by some immature political parties one wrong decision after another! He has discussed many times!
Now finally the big opposition party “BN and its branch Jamaat Hefajat” is running on the prescription of “US Israel” and advise them not to carry out terrorist activities and go ahead with Gandhi’s principles, kill them, let the world see how bad, undemocratic, inhumane the government is! The BNP leadership of this country wants to move forward because they are not all gentlemen, there is no leader who has been beaten and jailed! Supporters of Grameganj are not less but the central leaders are weak! Moreover, the United States does not want to go out of Israel Guru, trust Mr. Biden and Netanyahu!
Mr. Tarek Zia and his second mother Khaleda Zia are used to seeing guards armed with two revolvers and SLR in their father’s/husband’s house, they could not change the mentality created in that cantonment, so political politeness mastered manners and mother son did not bring India’s “Pranab Babu” Don’t careThe prime minister of the country does not open the gate when he goes to the house, the brush fire whispers in the head of the terrorist conspiracy!
On October 28, the leaders of Dhaka wanted to follow the American advice and the chairman asked for the body in London, if “Fakhrul Rezvi” did not agree, “Tarek” talked to his own army leader “Janayed Sakir”! Police killings, bus fires, police hospital fires, attacks on the Chief Justice’s house, arranging Biden’s advisers, continuous strike movements, all such aberrant acts, especially the London-based instructions, are happening in various countries’ newspapers, listening to journalist Naeem’s collected (Korea) news, I’m unbelievable!
Worse than him, many journalists wrote in various newspapers on the occasion of Rezvi Aamir Khusrud’s separate “discussion meeting”, “The tone of BNP! On that side, “Trinamool BNP” is extra to give candidates in 300 seats! If Jatiya Party, BNP Trinamul, Jasad Inu, ‘BNP Major Hafiz’ participate in this election, no one can say a single election!
Dear reader, five years ago I used to think, “Let the king come, let the king come,” but today it takes a lot of thinking to tune into the same tune.
1. Country World Geo-political top gear, China rivals India in trade diversity.
2. As in 1971, Peter Haas’s actions in the United States target the country again and again.
3. No matter how much you complain, I will say, Bangladesh lovers Awami League V S BNP + Jamaat + Hefazat cannot be measured on the same scale! cannot be measured
Knowledge Science Maturity Education Experience Parvesh Tarek Zia V S Sajeeb Wazed + Patul K Ek Pallaye! Zia’s successor and Sheikh Hasina’s successor is not the same!
BNP supporters say, “I respect Dr. Yunus, but he is a Bangladeshi, so there is no feeling in the way of life of the people of this country. To be honest, if you think about BNP as before, it seems that the country is in the hands of the US.”
It will go away, the American base in this country means the end of Bangladesh forever, China, Russia will carry out mass killings to bring the Arab countries to bear. The US, the world may go back 200/300/500 years due to the wrong decision of Bangladesh, because China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the end of the blog means no. Protesters will not let the US raise their heads! ——- India is a waste of peopleThe poor country will be broken into pieces. If India is divided, what harm to us?A lot of damage, the current big India will change its behavior, we will be attacked like every small Indian nation like African countries, they will not want your good life but will take away your food plate in their poverty which now big power India does not think we are so nice why they Starvation, that is true 80%Our standard of living from the Indians has improved the remaining 20% of the landlords, they did not pullPlease do not take my analysis the wrong way and try to understand it like a patriotic citizen! Is there enough reason for Bengalis to think like this at the moment? If we float in the stream, the world will grind for hundreds of years, before moving forward, South Asia will break the ground, Europe has 27 NATO countries in its hands, yet it has not retreated to create famine. Instructed the CIA “Joe Biden Sir! The European will teach at least 6/7 countries who are speaking against the “Biden” decision at this time!
Please read and understand whether such future Bangladesh has a 100 percent chance of happening if the decision is wrong?